FF 120 - Fume & Particle Extractor
The FF 120 Fume extractor uses a sophisticated filter assembly to remove harmful chemicals and trace elements from the air. There are various filters available to meet most requirements. It's compact size and low noise (64dB) allow for working in confined spaces. The unit operates from regular 10A power outlets. These units are commonly used for on-site welding, medical and education applications.
1200L/sec Fume and Particle Extractor
- Robust and sturdy design.
- 150mm articulated inlet.
- Effective filtration.
- Optional HEPA filtration.
- Energy efficient.
- Runs from standard power point.
- 600mmX600mm Filter tray
- Effective for welding fumes, Toxic Particles and similar applications.
- 1007(h)x689(w)x771(d) - 119kg(w)
Standard filter configuration is 1X hot particle filter & 1X paper fine particle filter. Other filters available on request.
Download full specs (pdf)
- Removal of toxic particles & fumes.
- Removal of hazardous dust.
- Onsite Welding - Esp Gal & Aluminium
- Removal of odours with optional HEPA filters*